Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Amazing Altruism Of Friends, Acquaintances and Strangers

Yesterday I swallowed whatever little pride I may have had and posted this blog in a desperate plea for help on behalf of my family. I just have to express how taken aback I am by the amazing altruism of friends, acquaintances and even complete strangers. I am no wordsmith, so to properly express my gratitude leaves me wanting. I don't know what to say except "thank you". To quote a hero of mine - "We live in troubled times; trouble resting on my mind". I'm so accustomed to reading everyday on the news about people that do and say ugly, nasty things that I have forgotten that people like to help people. I hope that one day soon I'll be able to pay the kindness that we have been shown forward.

We are by no means out of the forest. In fact, we may need to set-up camp there. But I want to use this opportunity to publicly express my thanks and gratitude to each of you that have donated, purchased a t-shirt or spread the word about our plight. There are wonderfully kind people our there, and I never want to forget it.

Sincerely,   

Michael Kaiser
RadiOblivion

www.radioblivion.com

Posted via email from RadiOblivion is PrePosterous!