Wednesday, July 29, 2009

RadiOblivion No.40

Podcasting in the 4th Dimension!

This is RadiOblivion 4D, as in the 40th eppy-sode, pally. That’s over 40 hours of Wild Sounds & Rock ‘n’ Roll!



Are you lucky enough to have a job in this economy? If’n you are play each eppy-sode all day every day fer a week. If ya get over-time there’s even a couple extras: GaragePunk Surfcast #5, and Radi-Bo-blivion that’ll cover ya fer a couple more hours. Your coworkers will respect you; your boss will promote you. That’s my promise. Try it!

I’m Michael Kaiser, committed to producing a podcast that 99.9999% o’ folks don’t care about—right here on the GaragePunk Podcast Network.


DOWNLOAD | SUBSCRIBE

2 comments:

  1. "GOIN' TO THE BAR FOR A GOOOOOOODGoooooooood TIME!"

    Thanks for that, a well needed swipe of the board over that LS quote!!! 40 never sounded that good - gives me a perspective that that age won't be all but a doorway to, urm, more age - 40 here I come!

    Yay as hell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...I'm not what you are" That one is sooooo Killer! And it's up with "social end product" in my personal micro-cosmos of R'N'RPUNKRAWK hall of boo-gal-loooo! But I ain't no Wiz!

    ReplyDelete