Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Jimmy Hook: The Black Horse

Back in June I wrote about my pal Jimmy Hook (remember the Attorney for the Chicago Mob?) and his killer video series. Today he released the newest episode on his YouTube channel, and baby, its a POUNDER!

Now, my understanding is that bloggers now have to give "full disclosure" when endorsing a person, place, or thing so here is my stab at coming clean: Listen closely at 2:45 into the newest episode The Black Horse.

*Note: being a bunch of Mafia bad-dudes they speak in the manner you'd expect Mafia bad-dudes to speak.



I can't tell you what an honor it was to be able to make a small contribution to this video, and of course I'll take any occasion to further promote the Grave Diggers! Listen to the call letters and frequency, and tell me me if'n you've ever tuned in; especially you folks in the Chicago area.

Thank you so much, Jimmy, for allowing me to be a part of it!