Thursday, March 4, 2010

Extra! Extra! RadiOblivion Makes The Nashville News

Last Friday I received a call from Dave Paulson, of the Tennessean newspaper, asking if I'd be interested in participating in an interview about Podcasting. Well, I called him back and proceeded to talk his ear off! There's big happenings going on in Nashville. Podcamp Nashville 2010, or as they affectionately refer to it in it's abbreviated form, PCN10, is coming up directly. I was pleasantly surprised to find my contributions to the article chronologically after local Social Media maven, co-founder of Podcamp Nashville and all around swell cat, Dave Delaney. (Disclaimer: Dave occasionally listens to RadiOblivion - so you know he's got good taste!) 

Big thanks to Dave Paulson and the Tennessean for including me in an article about the future - Podcasting, baby!

Read the article, Podcasters cover wide spectrum of issues, in today's edition of the Tennessean and Blow Yer Radio Up, Baby!!
   

Posted via email from RadiOblivion is PrePosterous!